cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add due date in F110 for customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am looking into adding the due date in the item list to process an incoming payment (transaction O7Z6).

I have been able so far to add the base line and payment terms but it is not reaaly helpful for my user.

I would need the due date to be calculated and shown at item level.

Anyone knows whether this is possible?

Regards

Aude

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aude Tricca

I too had similar problem at F110, but, it is not resolved due to following reason.

Net due date value do not get stored directly in any transperant tables, and every time when you perform FBL5N or any other report, values get calculate for Net due date based on "Base date" and Payment terms. and this calculation will not take place when you see F110 Payment proposal or paymet list report.

Hence it is not possible with Standard SAP.

we convinced the same to our business users and explained to them that they always can derive the net due date by

Document date (Baseline date) + Payment terms

Hope this experience will also help you.

All the best.

Best regards

S. Habib Pasha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Many thanks for your input! IN the end I saw that it was not possible at item level as Habib says.

However, for whoever is interested....

1) the due date that is displayed at payment level in the F110 can reflect the due date of the invoice (if you configure the company code correctly)

2) so I added the due date at payment proposal level and this is enough for my user to check on the amount she is sending to the bank.

Just a change in the way of working and the porblem is solved!

Cheers

Aude

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you view from FBL5n (for customer open items), you can modify your layout by adding the net due date. This would show the due date for each open item for the customer.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

that is correct: go to FBL5N select items, select 'mass change button', set due date and save. New due date will be set for all open items that you have selected.