Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with selection from APQL table after SUBMIT RV14BTCI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement of doing pricing condition upload through standard SAP program RV14BTCI. I am dynamically calling this program through my Z program. Program RV14BTCI creates a BDC session. I am processing the session created, by calling RSBDCSUB in the Z program.

After processing session, i want to get details of session from APQL table for reporting purpose. When i am selecting data from APQL table for BDC session details after calling RSBDCSUB dynamically, it is not retrieving any data from table, where as data is available in APQL table.

I am unable to trace out the reason.

Any Ideas??

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kashigari.

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

After the BDC_CLOSE_GROUP.

CALL FUNCTION 'BDC_CLOSE_GROUP'.

DATE_TO = SY-DATUM.

SUBMIT RSBDCSUB

WITH MAPPE = W_BTC " Session name

WITH Z_VERARB = 'X'

WITH FEHLER = ''

WITH VON = DATE_FROM

WITH BIS = DATE_TO

EXPORTING LIST TO MEMORY

AND RETURN.

IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.

WRITE: / 'Error batch not submitted - submit Manually'(043).

ENDIF.

It will create a session in SM35 and process the session for background.

the QID and the session name were saved in the APQI table.

you can fetch those detail by passing the Session name and creation data.

Thanks,

Nelson

0 Kudos

Hi Nelson,

Thanks for the reply.

In my case Session is created and closed by standard SAP program RV14BTCI. Hence i cant get session details in my program. I am only calling this standard program via SUBMIT in my program. And after session gets created by this standard program i am calling RSBDCSUB for processing this session.

Regards,

Ramesh.

0 Kudos

I have a very similar requirement to that you mentioned. Actually we have to create vendor contracts (ME31K) in background with the relevant pricing conditions. I used BAPI_PRICES_CONDITION initially and it worked fine for me. We would get data in a flat file, we have to upload the flat file and create/change contracts in the background.

Later on during testing, we started facing issues with the validity periods not being uploaded properly. I also found that SAP in one of their notes has strictly mentioned not use this BAPI as it is not released yet.

Please let me know whether you were able to create price conditions properly using this program. Thanks in advance for your reply.