cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Jump" from an invoice number in BO to a scanned document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues!

How can I "jump" from an invoice number in a BO report to a scanned document in the source system? The scanned document (invoice) will have a url that I have to catch in BO in some way. I have done this for SAP BW before, but BO is new to me so I hope you can help!

I will sign points!

Regards Silje

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Here is an example of a URL that shows InvoiceNb in the WebI doc"

THAT is what I want to do! How do you get the invoice to show in the WebI doc?

Silje

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is an example of a URL that shows InvoiceNb in the WebI doc and when clicked, passes the invoice number to google search results. You can imagine adopting it to your site...

="<a href=\"http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft%253Aen-us%253AIE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ADBS&q=[InvoiceNb]\" title=\"\" target=\"_self\" nav=\"web\">"[InvoiveNb]"</a>"

Former Member
0 Kudos

To specify more:

I want to see a scanned invoice from my source system. This invoice has a url. How can I jump from a BO report to this url?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It sounds about right Christina!

But we dont have XI, only BO 6.5. Do you know if this is solveable in this version?

Regards Silje

Former Member
0 Kudos

It depends on what you are linking too. If it is a website than you can create a hyperlink.

If you are using XI 3.0 than you can use the UI to help you create what you want in the Interactive Viewer in InfoView by right clicking the cell and selecting Hyperlink.