Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Calibration of Test Equipments

Hi Experts,

Our client is having one more scenario......

Calibration of Test Equipments:

1. As per the schedule, Calibration Order will get generated and they do calibrate the Equipment. (This point I am very clear)

2. If the equipment doesn't fit into the required limits, they do send it outside. (here my doubt starts)

3. They do get it calibrated by external agency and they receive the equipment with test certificate.

My doubt is, is it possible to send the euipment by triggering a PR and PO through Califbration Order. Is it possible to include the equipment no in PO.

As per MM process, we can bring only materials to Store. So I think I have to have a Serial No assosiated with that Equipment.

If serial no profile is activated, will the system allow to receive the TEquip with the same serial no. (after repair. According to me, Valuation of the TE changes once that is repaired. So system will not allow). Also where and how to include Certificate of Vendor in this process.

Please suggest me the easier way to incorporate this scenario

Thnx in advance

Sam

Former Member
Former Member replied

hi

don't need to create BOM for equipment , yes you have to create a test equipment as material also .assign this material no in the equipment serial no tab page and do the rest of the process

regards

thyagarajan

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question