cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chagne the action infotype in HR master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We need to change the status in 000 action infotype for a personnel record from "withdrawn" to "active" status.How to do it?

Thanks

Vardhini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

that field is an out put field.

you have to create an action leaving and run that action.

while creating that action you need to specify the status as with drawn .

regards

chakravarthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok .It is ouput field.But from withdrawn status i want to make it active.

Can we do it?

Thanks

Vardhini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goda,

Whenever a Person leaves the organization the Employment status changes to Withdrawn, if you want to make it Active again you have to rehire the person.

Award points if useful.

Regards,

Bhupesh

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check T529A Sm30

shafiq_rehman3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run tcode PA40, select that pernr and select rehire action form the list. This will make that pernr actie again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have incorectly withdrawn the person through a leave-action, this can be deleted from PA30.

Delete IT0. There will be a popup regarding all other infotype. Mark these as well - they will then be fixed. (Often a leave action delimits infotypes that you need to extend again - and IT1 needs to get rid of the integration record. This will all be taken care of).

Hope this helps

Kirsten

yves_dufour
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can we remove the infotyp from that list, there might be situation where I do not want to extend some infotype and prefer not having the in the popup list.

yves_dufour
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can we remove the infotyp from that list, there might be situation where I do not want to extend some infotype and prefer not having the in the popup list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will get the option to unselect the delimited infotypes once you have deleted the termination action.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to rehire the person

Megha