cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Adapter - Read JMS Provider Administered Objects from file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Scenario: Idoc -> PI -> JMS (SONIC JMS-server)

In the communication channel for the JMS-adapter, I am trying to use Transport protocol = (Read) JMS Provider Administered Objects from file.

We have generated the two .sjo files needed in the Communication channel (File name of the Serialized QueueConnectionFactory & Queue Java object).

Yet, when I activate the Communication channel, the Communication channel monitor shows the following error:

"Error while processing channel configuration; error message: Error construcing profile for channel: <name of channel>:

IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported transport protocol: File;

detailed error description: com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.api.channel.ChannelProfileBuildException:

Error construcing profile for channel: <name_of_channel>: IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported transport protocol: File

at com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.channel.ChannelProfileBuilderImpl.constructChannelProfile (ChannelProfileBuilderImpl.java:95).."

Any hints on what might be the problem? I get the same error even if I change the file-names into files that don't even exist. This makes me wonder if the problem is in the JMS-adapter setup?

Does the use of this Transport protocol (Read JMS Provider Administered Objects from file) requiere something else than is I use e.g. SonicMQ JMS-provider?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juha,

did you find the problem? I am facing the same problem. How did you ensure that the

PI actually reads the SJO file? If I give a random filename, it results in the same error message...

Best regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did any of you solve this problem i am facing the same problem.