cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Values not Copying from S.O. to Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on one Requirment regarding Delivery Pricing Procedure.

In that I maintained all the necessary settings.

Pricing Procedure determined accordingly & Pricing Conditions also,

But Pricing Values NOT COPIED From Sales Order TO Delivery. ( I took same Pricing Procedure for both S.O. & Delivery)

I checked Copy Control Settings for S.O. to Delivery(VTLA), in that there is no relevant control for PRICING.

Can anybody help me out.

Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The pricing procedure for a delivery document is specific to delivery alone. It is not copied from the SO... (Check in copying control).

The SO and the delivery are inputs for the invoice. They almost always have different pricing procedures with different condition types that are relevant to each of the documents.

So, please check client requirement once again and create pricing proc. accordingly.

Cheers.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rao

Pricing conditions are not copied from Sales order to Delivery.

Copy control does not support it .

That is why if you go to copy control (VTLA), you will not find any "pricing source" field or "Pricing type " field.

From Sales order, pricing conditions are copied to the Billing document (what type of copying will take place , again depends on the Pricing type).

Sometimes, some pricing conditions like "postage cost", "packing cost" etc. which are incurred during delivery is created.

So we create a Pricing procedure for delivery so that these conditions will feature in delivery.

These conditions are copied to the Billing document.

That is why ,for delivery related billing document (F2),if you go to copy control (VTFL),i.e from LF to F2, in the "pricing source" you will find value "E" ( Order/Delivery) in standard setting.

So, it is not possible to copy pricing condition from Sales order to Delivery.

Pricing conditions are copied to the Billing document, either from Sales order or from both Sales order & Delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In VTLA at item level, there is a field called Pricing type. You should select B to carry out new pricing, G to redetermine taxes by copying the manual pricing elements. Go to that field & choose the relevant option as per your requirement.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can Anybody throw some light on it...

Edited by Srinivas on 4:10 P.M. 18/09/2008

Regards,

Srinivas.