cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in Purchase Requisition Release Strategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus,

Please Give a solution to configure Purchase Requisition Release Strategy in time of creation of release groups.

An information shown''Please check release classes (see long text)'' which prevent me to assign release groups with release classes.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Bipasha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have u maintained values in CL24N? check if not maintain it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Raviraj. My problem has been solved.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is true. You cannot have 3rd class. Use any 1 class which is near to ur requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi. Ur suggestion is really very helpful. Now i have created release strategy , but an error ' Purchase requisition not subject to a release strategy' has shown in ME54.

What will i do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Release object where u define release group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RAVIRAJ,

release object are same but difference in the checkbox against 'ovrelpreq'. one is ticked another is not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No you cannot assign more than 1 class. Two classes what u r reffering may be 1 for PR and other for PO. Check it.

regards

Raviraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raviraj ,

both of the classes have characteristic of CEBAN.

That's why i am confused .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Business Process: -

Purchase requisition is creating PPA person than PPA head release this purchase requisition.

Process of Release Strategy: -

Procedure with Classification: -

Edit Characteristics: -

For implement release strategy for purchase requisition you have to create Characteristics u2013 CT04.

For Example: -

Suppose you want to create release strategy for purchase requisition document type wise. So you create characteristics for purchase requisition document type with CT04 u2013 document_type.

Edit Classes: -

After creation of characteristics, Create Class u2013 CL01 for release strategy of purchase requisition.

For Example: -

Create class for purchase requisition like: Release_PR

Set Up Procedure with Classification: -

In this node you can maintain following details.

Release Group

Release Codes

Release Indicator

Release Strategies

Now we see above details in briefly

Release Group: -

You can maintain release group in this node. This permits the multiple usage of the same release strategy key

For example: - Create 01 u2013 Release Group for purchase requisition release strategy and assign your class of release strategy.

Release Codes: -

You can maintain release code against release group with this node.

For example: - Create release code 01 u2013 PPA Head against release group 01 u2013 release group.

Release Indicator: -

You can create release indicator with this node, like blocked, in process, Release.

For example: - Create two indicators, Like X u2013 Blocked, 9 u2013 Release.

Release Strategy: -

After click on this node you can see four different step for release strategy of purchase requisition.

Release prerequisites, Release status, Classification, Release simulation.

First off all maintain your release code in Release code tab. Than done some bellow settings.

Release prerequisites: -

Click on release prerequisites tab, change your required changes and click on continue button.

Release Status: -

In this node you can set your path of release strategy.

For example: - you want to create release strategy like when PPA head tick on release indicator at that time purchase requisition made release. So you can set it via release status.

Classification: -

In this node you have to enter value of characteristics.

For example: - enter NB u2013 standard pr for document_type.

Note: - Before enter value in Classification, You have to maintain value in characteristics u2013 CT04 in value tab.

Release simulation: -

Check release simulation for release strategy.

After done this process, Create purchase requisition for document type NB u2013 Standard PR.

At the time of check release strategy will be implemented in your purchase requisition.

You can release it via ME54N. List of purchase requisition release with ME55.

Also check CL20N, You have assign value for char.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh,

you have given a wonderful tricks but i could not proceed further unless any release group i can able to create. I am staggering in creation release groups having information that i have already given.

plz suggest any solution to that particular problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your using with clssification method, you can use only 1 class.

Check the class which you are trying to assign.If any other class is already assigned you cannot use different class.

Regards,

Raviraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raviraj,

thanks.Already two class is declared in release groups. can't i assign third class ?

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer following link;

[Release Procedure for Purchase Requisitions|http://www.sap123.com/showthread.php?t=59]