cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required all business reports in Excel-XML format by Default.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all Good day,

I've a requirement that all of our standard Business & Zreports need to be downloaded in XML format.

let me say for example If i execute MB52 select the material & execute gives the list of stocks.

List->Export -->Local file.

I get the following options * unconverted

• spreadsheet

• Rich text format

• HtMl format

• In the clipoard

Now my requirement when i want to download this in (Excel XML format)

How can i include a option (Excel XML format) in each & every report when i am exporting to Desktop even like sm50.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaos one of us is confused, but do you want it in Excel format or XML format?

For Excel format, if you save it as spreadsheet and give it a .xls extension, you can then open it using Excel. It will do whatever conversions it needs automatically when you open it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rahul,

what kind of MS Office you're using ? If you're using Excel 2007, it should already support XML type.

You can export easily save your xls file to xml file.

ardhian

http://sapbasis.wordpress.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Good day,

Agreed, Excel 2003 is more user friendly , Excel 2007 menu is not user friendly for all the users & licensing issue must also be considered as i am running with more than 500 terminals.I am trying to find a way in SAP to download all the reports in XML format.

Also looking for a component to where i can raise a message in SAP in regard to this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is unable to download in excel format.I have selected diferent format,want to change the checked format to excel pls help me

thanks,

sharmila