cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Properties Not Saved in CRS 2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a customer who's having a situation where their report is connecting to an OLEDB connection. They imported the report to the CRS 2008, and tried to change the report settings. They didnu2019t want a prompt so they checked the u2018Use original database logon informationu2019 and keyed in their password and also checked the u2018Use same database logon as when report is runu2019. Then the button u2018Save and Closeu2019 was clicked. However the settings are not saved when we navigate back to this properties page. The password column will be empty and the u2018Prompt the user for database logonu2019 will be checked instead. We then created an ODBC connection report and imported in on their CRS but this time, the settings were saved.

I tried this on my CRS 2008 in my laptop. Created an OLEDB connection like them but funny thing is my properties are saved. Do you guys have any idea on why this is happening?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

DId you ever get a solution to this? If so can you post it as I am having the same problem.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Andrew, I've not found a solution to this yet.