Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am using 0FI_GL_4 to upload GL line items, but last two days data from BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

Thanks in advance..

Am using 0FI_GL_4 to upload GL line items. by mistak we last two days data from BI for this extractor.

Hence has to get them back, I hope repair full request is help me to get it with selection criteria in the info package.

Please give me ur input on this, how to approach on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I you have lost last 2 days delta for fi_gl_4 then try correcting it with Option 1 as suggested by Chandran (i.e. by repeating last delta).

If this does not helps then you need to reset the time stamp table at OLTP end by doing init.

Check the following table at r/3 end : BWOM2_TIMEST

The time stamp for fi is maintained in the above table if you can find any inconsistensy in the timestamp then do the full repair and then init.

Thanks,

Nitin Vij

ChandranGanesan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

You didn't get records for those 2 days in the delta?

Check the datasource in RSA3 in the source system and make sure you have data for those dates.

You can handle in 2 ways.

Option 1 : You can delete the delta with 0records for those dates by making the delta request manually red and go for a repeat delta.

Option 2 : If you don't want disturb the delta, then you can use Full Repair request.

Create a new InfoPackage -> Change to FULL Update -> Fill the selection with required dates -> Goto Scheduler Menu -> Check the REPAIR FULL REQUEST FLAG -> Execute

Thanks

Chandran