cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in dispay of all the content(code) in view controller in NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I am opening a view by double clicking it and clicking on implementation tab,all the contents in that view controller is coming properly.

But when I am clicking on a particular method in the outline view,then only the implementation of that method is coming and all the other contents are missing.

Can anyone say,what can be the problem and the solution to it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The problem is solved now.

I used another workspace without changing the default following the procedure(3 steps) given under

Window->Preferences->->Workbench->Workspace->

Thanks to all for ur effort

Regards

Archana

Edited by: Archana Mishra on Sep 22, 2008 8:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With the new IDE , the java editor doesn't open up automatically with of double clicking the view.

Do a right click on the View . Select "Open" and then select "Java Editor" . You will be able to see the entire code of the derived file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert

I am able to open the view by double clicking on the view.

and also I am able to see all the code implementation(for example.wdDoIniti,wdDoModifyView,wdDoExit..all other methods).

In the outline view ,on click of one method(let say wdDoInit),the cursor should come to that particular method(means here wdDoInit) and also we should see all other method implementations by scrolling on the editor.

The problem is

in my case this is not happening. while I am selecting a method(if it is wdDoInit) in the outline view then i can see only the implementation of that method(means here wdDoInit) and all other implementation is missing.

But it was working fine before.Today I am facing this problem.

May be unknowingly, I have changed some setting but unable to catch where?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, select "Window" from the Menu Bar and then select "Reset Perspective" .

I believe this should solve your problem.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried that.But it didnot work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Is it behaving for only one WD application or to all the WD applications. Try Creating one new WD Application and Check.

2. Close the NWDS and Reopen and check it.

With Regards,

Laksh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's strange.

The final option then is to re-install the IDE. Let's see if any other SDN member has a solution to it .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes offcourse final option is to reinstall. hmmmm.....lets wait for some more replies

With Regards,

Laksh.

Edited by: Laksh on Sep 18, 2008 2:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to delete the component and sync the component from the DTR if it is possible in your case.Lets see if this works.

Or you should remove the whole configuration and try re-importing the configuration.Is this problem with only one component or on the rest as well.

Thanks,

Np

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the IDE version? Also please let me know the JDK version you are working on.

-Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robert,

My IDE version is 2.0.20 and JDK version is 1.4.2_09.