cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADC 50% utilization

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear users,

my requirement is to utilize 50% of the ADC amount in the current year and rest in the next year.. but while posting the excise invoice system is utilizing 100% this year it self.

Material type i use is consumable..

and incase of CVD, 50% is debiting to cenvat and rest to Defferer account.. i need same to be done with the ADC also..

can any one sugggest the solution.

REgards,

Manu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear users,

what ever u said uis correct and i too agree with that. but client requirement is 50% utilised in current year and rest in next financial year..

he don't want to utilise the 100% adc in current year..

so as per client requirment i hav change the code and made it possible in sap..

thanks for the suggestions

cheer up

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP and also as per Excise Rule. ADC Credit will be taken fully, it is not like CVD/BED, Ed Cess and SECess that 50% current year and 50% next year.

Refer SAP Note 930756 - In MIGO,incorrect Part2 entries for capital goods having ADC, for further clarification which says as following;

A new imports duty, Additional Duty of Customs - ADC, has been introduced with the Budget 2006-2007. As per the law, it is allowed to take 100% of credit for ADC for capital goods in the first instance, unlike other excise duties for capital goods. For all other excise duties for capital goods, it is required to take only 50% of the duty credit and the remaining after a certain period of time through the transaction J2I8.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For All other duties you can take credit of 50% credit other than ADC for capital goods and this is as per legal law.

Cheers,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manu,

50% ADC utilization in currect & remaining next year is not possabile.It's SAP standard behaviour b'coz it was also my requirment & i asked same thing to SAP.you can also ask SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did u get any reply from SAP regarding this problem. if so share the solution with me..

regards,

Manu