cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dpreication run error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

when i run the depreciation for the mon th of sep i am getting error message like this.

T E S T R U N was terminated Refer to the error log

No documents were created in this run .

pl guide me to resolve it.

girija

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether your depreciation runs are monthly or quarterly in OAYR. I hope it might solve your problem

regards

srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever you execute the depreciation posting, you will see the last button for Error Log. Click on that button, errors will be shown there. Now click on Question Mark button, you will get the description of the message.

Please let us know the error.

Regards,

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

iam not getting how to do this.

girija.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simply run depreciation run by AFAB. Now execute in Test Run. Now you will get the error as mentioned by you.

Now simply press F7 key. you will get the description of the error. Double click on it and let us know what the error is.

Regards,

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

after run dep F7 i am getting this message.

Diagnosis

The last posting run in period 003 2007 was terminated by an error. Before any more posting runs are performed, you must restart the posting run for period 003 2007.

Procedure

Start the posting run for period 003 2007 again using the restart parameter.

how i have to do. if i follow this proceedure i am getting some red button for the someof the assets. than what i have to do.

girija

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should run AFAB. Click on Restart. Enter Fiscal Year as 2007 and Posting period will be 003. Execute the test run. if you get again error then follow the same process as i have mentioned by pressing F7 key.

Regards,

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jigar,

I found the error is occured for 03 2007 for a particular assets is in red indication beucase of unplanned depreciation gl are not maintained. After i assign the gl what are the steps i have to do to solve the issue.

girija

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you define Unplanned Dep GL in AO90, then follow the same steps as you have executed.

Regards,

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jiger,

i assigned the accu dep in unplaned depreciation. for the particular assets only it is shown in display mode. not for the computer assets which is already assign . why it is shown as separate colum under ordinary depreciation. why .

after solving this. once i run the depreciaion for the 05 period it shows the following errors.

pl help me.

Diagnosis

The last posting run in period 003 2007 was terminated by an error. Before any more posting runs are performed, you must restart the posting run for period 003 2007.

Procedure

girija

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have configured in AO90, try to execute the transaction for the month 003. If it runs successful then execute for 004 and then 005.

Regards,

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi my client run the unplanned depreciation for particular assets which is not assigned unplant account assignment i assign the unplaned depre acount for the period of 2007 03 period now i want to run dep for the period of 2008 05 peiod but it shows the following error how can i rectify this.

pl guide me to solve.

regards

girija

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi my client run the unplanned depreciation for particular assets which is not assigned unplant account assignment i assign the unplaned depre acount for the period of 2007 03 period now i want to run dep for the period of 2008 05 peiod but it shows the following error how can i rectify this.

pl guide me to solve.

Diagnosis

Procedure

girija

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please analyse the error log for knowing the reason.

Regards