cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having 2 condition type discounts show as active in the sales order.

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1 condition type discount has value 0%

2 condition type discount has value 31%.

Both are showing green and being active.

once I place a digit intead of the 0% Ex: 29% then the 2nd condition then becomes inactive and works fine.

What the user would like is to have that 0% as being inactive. Its inactive only when putting a digit greater then 0%. We would like it to be inactive on 0% as well.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

1)Check excusion indicator in condition record

2)In pricing procedure against that condition type see if correct reqt is maintained or not?

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Ok, answer me - is this condition supposed to be entered manually on the sales document or do you have a condition record for it?

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

For both DISCOUNT condition type see if Condition Class is A (Discount).

Also check your settings for exclusion group.

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

What you can try is, put both the condition types in 1 exclusion group. In the requirement routine, put a customized logic. In the logic compare the values of both the condition types. If the 1st condition type is 0 or has a value, then the 2nd condition type has to be inactive. If the 2nd condition type has a value or 0, then the 1st condition type should be inactive.

Assign the exclusion group to the pricing procedure.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Sorry to see that your issue is still not resolved.

Please tell me the config details of the condition you want to be inactive.

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Kookie

I think I gave a bit of a confusing scenerio before. Pretty much in the conditions you can have many condition discounts. But one will be active and all the others then become inactive. If this is the case that 0% should then automatically become inactive as well.

I will give u the config of how it looks in the pricing procedure.

Step 101, Counter 0, condition type Z949, Description Material grp discount, /// Manual, Required, Statistic none of these are checked. Print=X, Requirement 2=item with pricing, condition formula=0, bastype=0, acct key=ers.

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Sivan

In the condition exclusive it has already been made.

The thing though is all 3 of my condition types are using D=Exclusive. Should I change this to something else. Like A= Best condition type between condition types or B=Best condition within condition type?