cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Addresses in Vendor Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wish to maintain multiple addresses in a vendor master.

Actual business case is Vendor has its head office in city A and five plants in city B,C,D,E and F. All the plants manufactures the same material. I may have to send the PO to different plant at different times depending upon the actual availability of the material in particular plant. However payment will be sent to Head Office. Can I have the option of sending the PO to plant B or plant C etc...

This can be done possibly by creating the multiple vendors B, C etc.. and assigning them into partner function of vendor A.

Is there any other option ( I do not wish to create multiple vendors) like maintaining the multiple addresses in vendor master for one vendor so that I can decide at the time of creation of PO to which address PO is to be sent?

Thanks in advance,

Sanjog

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am afraid, mantaining multiple address in one vendor code is not available in SAP .For this we have to create separate vendor for each address and assign partner roles as you said.

Dhruba

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per Standard SAP there is No Possibility to Maintain Different addresses in One Vendor Master Record.

You can go for Partner Functions.

Regards,

Ashok