Inward Inspection and Process Audit
I am new to QM module. So, if my query is very simple, please bear me.
This scenario is pertaining to Inward Inspection and Process Audit.
1. For first 9 lots for the raw material (same), no Inspection is required. But vendor SHOULD submit Test certficate with the materials.
2. 10th Lot should be inspected and UD should be given (TC is must)
3. After the inspection, raw materials are supplied to Production. During the process, if they find any problems with the materials, they send them to back QA/Stores.
4. If this happens, then next 6 lots to be inspected along with TC. (This Point becomes priority than Pt:1 when Pt:3 occurs)
Whether all the above steps are possible by standard SAP. If possible, Manually or Automatically. Please guide me.
1. Quality team maitains a Schedule (Annual) for the audit of all major Poduction process.
2. They have audit check points to monitor the Process and whether they follow the processes as per standards.
3. Audits are conducted as per schedule
How to map this scenario. Is it possible to assign an Calibration Plan. Or simply, Create an Inspection type and do generate Lots manually at the time of Auditing. Please guide me. Is it must to generate all the processes as Dummy Materials? (I hope, even to generate lots manually, we need Material No)
Thnx in advance to all
Babusingh Samuel replied
Follow the Below step for DMR
1. Go to QDR1 enter 3char header Press enter.
2. In 2nd screen Enter Decrip and Choose At Lot Creation and Enter reset period 9999
3. Click -> (Arrrow in Top) It will going to New screen.
Create 2 Stage One for Skip and 2nd for Inspection
Stage2, Tick in SKIP, and Maintain No Skip as 9 (Bcz your case You need inspection after 9 lot), Skip duration 999 (Bcz your case days not consider) New Stage 2 (Bcz after complete the 9 lot it will go to 2nd stage for Inspection.), Rej 1 , New Insp 1.
Stge:1, Insp Sev 4, Tick Ist Enter Description as Inspection required and press enter.
In another small popup screen enter no of Inspection 1 (Bcz your case after 1 Inspection go to SKIP), New Stage as 1, Rej 1, New 1,
Then attach the same thing to Quality Inspection Plan QP01
In Header Detail Screen (2 nd screen) Choose DMR at lot level and assign the your created DMR.
1. You have to Create Control Key in SPRO
SPRO -> QM-> QM Logestics -> QM In Procuremetn -> Click Control key -> Create New key with TC required active.
assign the Control key in QM view under QM Procurement active in Material Master.
Then create PO and do the GRN.
Check and give the feed back.
For any query revert.