cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

In customer debit memo request is directly added in Open DO value & consuming credit. Example Cust code:100356.It should go to open order value & when released to account should go from open order value to receivable in FD32. DO value should never be increased. Please Help..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved by own self.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the relevant item category for your transaction, remove the tick in the Credit active check box in the transaction code VOV7

Then the open order value will not increase in FD32

Former Member
0 Kudos

In My Case i would like to tell scenario, that whenever we raised Debit Memo Request after creting when we check in transection FD32 we found there is a "Increase in Open DO Value Amount" where this not supposed to be happen Instead of this that value suppose to be reflect as "Open SO Value" and Once we realese this Debit Memo Request to Accounting then its suppose to be reflect as Receivable.

Whatever You said Through the given transection (VOV7) if i did this changes in customization then it will solve my issue please confirm me once again before doing any configuration part cause it is a Production Issue, Please do the needful.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nitin,

This depends on lot of factors like Order related or Delivery related billing, update group etc. This kind of update happens for order related billing when the item category is not relevant for delivery.

Please explore some OSS Notes on this. Your doubt may be cleared.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had cross check the same and the Debit Memo Request Is Order Related Billing [Where the Billing Relevance Indicator (C)].

Now request you to please clear the same on your comment.