cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

do you know please how to add automatically a pricing condition into Sales Order Header pricing?

Do you know any user exit, BADI... or code we can use?

Thank you very much

Kind Regards

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andrea,

Header conditions are always manual. But you may be able to automate it by making use of a pricing routine.

So, for example, if you always want a value of US$100 to default, discuss this with your abaper and ask him to use a routine for the condition base value.

If you want a calculation then ask the abaper for a routine for the calculation type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for youir answer.

THe problem is the automatic deteremination of header condition; I think you can't use routine if the condition is not determined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

routines are used as alternatives

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pigoli,

Automatic pricing does not take header conditions into account; you can not create condition records for them in the standard system. Header conditions are entered manually in order processing.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When you want any condition type to come automatically into the SO, then you need to define the access sequence, assign it to the condition types & maintain the condition records.

Usually for header conditions you dont maintain the access sequence meaning theyhave to be manually entered. But if you want to automatically propose them into the SO, them maintain the access sequence & condition records.

Also make sure that in V/08, you dont define them as manual conditions.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for your replay.

We know that header conditions can't be determined automaticaly in the sales order header as per standard SAP (header conditions are without access sequence).

I was asking please if someone knows any code (user exit, badi...) we can use to determine automatically header pricing conditions.

Thank you very much

Kind Regards

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

What we suggested is to try maintain access sequence to the header condition, assign it to the condition type & maintain condition records.

only then the conditin type will be proposed automatically in the SO.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In config you create a condition type (Tx VOK0), you mark it as header condition.

You then assign it to your pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kookie,

Just to give my thought on your reply is that even if you mark a condition type as a header condition in V/06, that doesn't mean that it will be picked up automatically {eventhough you try to add this condition type in pr.procedure}. The automatic determination of any condition type is totally dependant upon the access sequence and as you know header condition doesn't have any access sequence...

So, I don't think there is any standard way for header conditon getting determined automatically in order.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You are 100% right - I misread the question and overlooked the automatic portion of it - definitely header conditions, as far as I know, are always manual.

What perhaps the user can do is to make use of a condition formula (pricing routines) or a condition base value.