cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS-MSS Work Flow activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am new to ESS-MSS, my client is implementign this module. Can any one please tell me what r the steps to active Work Flows to trigger mails for "Absence/Attendance application in ESS" by employee and for CATS Time sheet filling & its approvals by the manager inMSS& the related tasks.

r there any standard Work Flows to be called in R/3, if so , can any one tell me the path.

In Personnel Time Management -> Web Applications -> Leave Request

do we need to active the Work Flow templet and what input need to be given in fiends New requet____, Cancellation Request_____, & Change Request_____.

we are usign ECC6 in R/3.

Please help,

Thanks for all the help in advance.

Regards

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please look at my reply in the below link...

[Workflow iview Request|]

hope it may be helpful

Cheers,

SJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

Thanks for the information , i will check this and let u know if its working fine.

Also if u can send the Document to my id in my profile which u had sent to Vijay or its link, I will be very thank full to

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have uploaded the document on SDN but not

sure if the document is been published as at

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/contentsubmission] I am not able to trace status of my uploads.

I am not able to find your email address.

Thanks,

SJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

My ID is : jogubprasad (a) g mail

Please replace (a) with "at the rate"

Thanks for the help

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

I had followed the steps u had given, but still I would not use the leave request service in portal.

The problem is when I click on "Leave Request" in portal it is showing a big code.

is there any thing else that I need to do in SPRO apart from activating the Worlflow item WS12300111.

Please let me know.

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please paste the code here.

then some one at SDN will sure be able to guide you further.

Cheers,

SJ

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

For Leave request the WF tasks are maintained in V_T554S_WEB Here you can enter 12300111 for all the scenario this is the standard config, Do read the

configuration in help.sap.com

or check Trans code PTARQ

For CATS the WF tasks are assigned in DATA entry profiles in CAC1 which one should used, Go do F4 and cats* and then search you ll see the tasks to be used,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks for the replay, but

System is asking for three Work Flow Teplets they are

Path: Personnel Time Management -> Web Applications -> Leave Request ->Link Absence Type & Workflow Teplets

WF ID of New Requst:

WF ID of Cancellation Request:

WF ID of Change Request:

Pleae let me know are there any standard Templets for this & also apart from this node is there any whare else we need to asign the WF Templets.

Regards

Prasad