cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scroll paper to next page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working with a smartform to get print from dot matrix printer.Suppose I have printed information upto half of the paper.As soon as the printing is finished, my paper should scroll upto the next fresh paper automatically so that it'll be in a ready position for the next print.How can I do this ? Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I am closing this thread.My problem is solved. There was some difference in the lanegth of the physical paper and page format.It's solved now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jayasri,

i'm facing the same problem in smartform printing .The second print is not printing on the next paper instead its starting from the end of the first print.I have set page layout as 10*12 inch which is the size of the paper i'm using for printing.Please helm me to solve this issue.

thanks

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the same page format name in SPAD .

goto SPAD->give the output device name in output devices text box,select output device pushbutton.

next screen 'll be displayed. Select Tray info tab. give your page format in the TRAY1 and save the device.

It has to work then.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jaysri,

thanks for replying. i have tried by giving the page format in the tray info.

But still its not scrolling to the next page while printing next one.Is there anyother setting i need to make.

i have given the page format as 10 * 12 inch which is the size of the paper.

regards,

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the print controls for your device type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will scroll to next page automatically.

Regards

jana

Former Member
0 Kudos

No,it's not scrolling. It's staying there itself.Whenever I give next print

it's continuing from there itself without moving to fresh page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think its the printer problem , consult basis people.

Regards

Jana