cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to change the sold to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created order for customer xxx and also invoiced.he also has another company name i.e customer name yyy.

Now when we send invoive in the name of xxx he dont want that he wants in the name of yyy.

Now when we tried to change the sold to party in the order it is greyed out,even after cancelling the invoice.

How should i proceed with,without deleting the order...

Greetz

Venugopal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venugopal,

Please fallow these steps,

-->1.First you cancel the invoice (I hope you already done that)

-->2.In Second step do the reverse PGI for the delivery through VL09 transaction.

-->3.In third step delete the delivery document.

->4.In fourth step you can change the sold to party in the sales order.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When the sold to XXX & you want to send the invoice to YYY, then maintain YYY as bill to party in the customer master record of XXX. Then automatically YYY will proposed as the bill to.

Once the sold-to is entered & the order is saved, it cannot be changed in a order.

Regards,

Sivanand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venugopal

As much I know, from SD point of view, we always keep Sold to Party as Not Changeable and Mandatory. I guess your order has open status i.e. no subsequent doc exists for it.

What I understand from your question is that u want the invoice by different name than your sold to party, If I am correct, u can change the Payer for that customer at Item level in Partners Tab.

But for this u have to assign this Payer in the Cust Master first.

But if this is not the case, then u may have to check, whether the customer hierarchy is maintained and if not then u 'll have to opt for it.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by: K.sachin on Sep 18, 2008 12:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

first cancel the invoice

reverse the PGI in VL09

delete the delivery

now goto va02 of the sales order now change the sold to party

regards