Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About TMG

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a table maintenance Generator for table ztabl for having Fields :

matrial group, plant and Region

But when I open the ztabl to create entries,

The screen to enter data is not strechable.These are very close to each other.The last field region, I have search help but I can not access it dut to its not strechable.

How can I stretch the width of the table.

Thanks

kumar n

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

try like this..

Go to SE11 -> enter the table in change mode --> uitlities -> table maintenance generator --> there double click on the overview screen --> it will take you to screen (SE51) editor.

there go to LAYOUT --> and increase the width (visible length )of table control. you can do tht by clicking on scroll bar or any part of table control.

Edited by: Jyothi on Sep 18, 2008 8:41 AM

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

try like this..

Go to SE11 -> enter the table in change mode --> uitlities -> table maintenance generator --> there double click on the overview screen --> it will take you to screen (SE51) editor.

there go to LAYOUT --> and increase the width (visible length )of table control. you can do tht by clicking on scroll bar or any part of table control.

Edited by: Jyothi on Sep 18, 2008 8:41 AM

0 Kudos

Thank You.

I got it.