cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of historical data to DM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends.

My clint was creating Production orders manually with Txn CO01 and now there is enough historical data he want to transfer this data to forecosting view date wise.....

Please suggest the cycle in SOP & DM

Hari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can upload the data any one of standard info structure tables like 551 or you can create your own info structure for flexible planning (standard SOP). You can keep this historic data in this table tehn you can tranfer to Dm also,

Please refer,

[SOP to DM|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=16429629&messageID=3031814]

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar,

My intension is to transfer/ uploadach The Exicuted order qty's of each Material(FERT) in to DM Suggest any TXN

Hari

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to post the data into a info structure and take this info structure in SOP

Then create a SOP in MC88.

Edit >Create sales plan>foracst and give the infostructure name and other details for forcast the data.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear R.Brahmankar,

As I i have mentioned above my client is creating Production Orders for HALBS and FERTS for the last Three years. Now client want to use this historical data and create demond in DM (As The Planning Strategy used is 41) and want to run MRP Once in a week for all the materials in background.There are no product groups.

Suggest.............

Answers (0)