cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can remove this message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

can anybody tell me how can i remove this massage.

Amount is zero - line item will be ignored.

Thanks In advance

Murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika and Amith,

Thanks for your quick response. both are correct.

Thanks

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is just a warning message and will not affect the transaction and is SAP standard message. This means that if you are creating a document for which one of the entry doesnot have an amount filled, then the system will throw this message.

regards,

radhika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

Agreed ur statement. but i dont want this waring message, since i am running an BDC i dont want to get this.

Thanks

Murali

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Radhika,

> Agreed ur statement. but i dont want this waring message, since i am running an BDC i dont want to get this.

>

>

> Thanks

> Murali

Since even you are runninga BDC there is no impact on you data transfer.you can proceed from SM35 if you done with session method.at the end you will be able to see log files if there is any messages but warning message it wont impact any!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message can be deactivated from the below customzing settings

- SPRO - Financial Accounting -Financial Accounting Global Settings-Document-Default Values for Document Processing--Change Message Control for Document Processing

Application area - F5 Click new netries

Messgage No 097

And in the online and batch columns select ' -' switch off message and save the same

after this change, the system will not throw that error message.

hope this clarifies

regards,

radhika

Edited by: kolipara radhika on Sep 18, 2008 8:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I dint get u?

my ABAPr said if that comes u cant proceed in running BDC. it will stop there even tho it is warning.

Thanks

Murali

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sarayu,

No never.

Warning message wont stop your BDC at all.

since you message type is E than it may intrrupt but only this perticuler record would not be update rest all are would be update .

For more confirmation you can check your lig files from SM35.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

I did it still, warning message is coming.

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

N o you will not get the warning message once you change the message settings. Check out once again, After saving the settings come out of the document posting screen and try once again.

regards,

radhika