Intercompany sale - how can i assign , more than 1 sales org of diff compan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have

comp1 - Sales org 1 - plant 1

comp2 - Sales org 2 - plant 2

comp3 - Sales org 3 - plant 3.

Now i want to do Intercompany sale of Sales org2 with plant 1 & Intercompany sale of sales org3 with plant 1.

For that how can i assign , more than 1 sales org of diff company codes to Plant1 ??

Does SAP allow to do intercompany sale for more than 1 diff sales orgs ??

Thanks for immediate response.

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

First of all your remarks are very arrogant.Pls avoid them

In this forum all our friends are trying to help each other by sharing their knowledge and make your job easier and ultimately you have work on your own to learn SAP

Coming to your qn of assigning your sales org 2 and 3 to plant 1 is done enterprise structure assignment of assigning distribution chains to plant ( dist chain =sales org + dist channel ) and also in S.D billing for intercompany process

Your sales org 2 and 3 have to be defined as internal customers of plant 1 under company code 1

Intercompany sales you have to go thro various doc and work on your own and then only you will understand and dont expect anybody to spoonfeed you

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Sep 18, 2008 7:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I do agree with your advise about feedback on response and i will definitely take care of the same in future.

Regarding the solution , i have gone thro all doc's as well as config nodes available in SAP.

In Intercompany assignment :

We dont get a provision to put same plant in more than one row.Hence can not assign more than one sales org against one plant.

I thought i will get some idea about some user exit to take care of said assignment.

Thanks and regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have also facing same problem. I need to assign more than one company code to a single sales organization in Inter-company billing.

Will be more helpful if i get some suggestions on the same.

Thanks & regards,

Sithanandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nitin,

as per your scenario,

Company code 1 orders goods through its sales organization 1 from Plant 2 belonging to Company code 2.

It is imperative that both Plants 1 & 2 should have the material. In other words, the material is created for both the Plants 1 & 2 + their respective storage locations.

Sales Organizations and Plants are uniquely assigned to Company codes. It is not possible to assign either a plant or a sales organization to more than one company code.

Sales organizations and plants assigned to each other need not belong to the same company code.

In other terms,

a plant belonging to Company code 1 & assigned to Sales Organization 1 can also be assigned to Sales Organization 2 of Company Code 2.

CONFIGURATION SETTINGS

Assign Delivery Plant of the supplying company code to Sales Org + Distribution channel of the Ordering company code in the Enterprise Structure.

DEFINE ORDER TYPES FOR INTERCOMPNY BILLING:

Menu path: IMG/ SD/Billing/Intercompany Billing/Define Order Types for Intercompany billing

Assign Organizational units by Plant:

Menu Path: IMG/ SD/Billing/Intercompany Billing/Assign Organizational units by Plant.

Define Internal Customer Number By Sales Organization:

Menu Path: IMG/ SD / Billing/ Intercompany Billing/ Define Internal Customer Number By Sales Organization:

Creating / Showing Ordering Sales Organization as Internal Customer for Supplying Company code:

Transaction Code: XD01

The ordering sales organization is represented as Internal customer of Supplying company code.

We need to create customer master in Account Group - Sold to Party and maintain minimum required financial & Sales Area data.

This internal customer number has to be assigned to the ordering sales organization. Hence, the system automatically picks up this Internal customer number whenever there is Intercompany billing.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your such a descriptive solution.

But please go thro my message ,i have clearly defined my problem.

I want to know , in Intercompany config , how can i assign more than one sales org to one single plant ??

Thanks in advance.

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Pls got through the following link for SAP building blocks:

[SAP Building Blocks|http://help.sap.com/bestpractices/BBLibrary/bblibrary_start.htm]

Here, select Baseline Package:

J62: Cross-Company Code Sales Order Processing

This will give you all the required info, including configuration document.

In case of further doubt, pls revert back to me.

Regards,

Swapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

Please go thro my message ,i have clearly defined my problem.

I want to know , in Intercompany config , how can i assign more than one sales org to one single plant ?? ( please do not direct me to assignment of plants to various sales areas ...i know that .that is for sales cycle purpose,whereas i need help in Intercompany cycle )..

Thanks in advance.

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

plz check

Assignment - s&d - Assign sales organization - distribution channel - plant

and also

in IMG -Sales and Distribution - billing - Intercompany Billing - Assign Organizational Units By Plant.

navin patidar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

This was very basic response.

If possible,please go thro my message and give me a solution on :

In intercompany config , where we assign sales org / dist chan to plant , how can i assign more than one sales org to one single plant ??

Thanks in advance.

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In inter company sales it's possible plz check the settings.

Best regards,

venkatasamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Boss...its easy to say with general comment that its possible.but you did not provided the solution.

please go thro my message properly and respond,if possible.

Any way thanks a lot....