Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purpose of enhancement spot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know the puurpose of 'enhancementspot' and how should we use this clearly with an example

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enhancement spot is nothing but a container that contains all the enhancement elements.

When I say enhancement elements, then I mean the enhancement points which you create at the spots.

The enhancement points are the hooks where you do your enhancements, say custom coding.

The spots are at the definition level.

The purpose of spot is to consolidate all the enhancement elements at one place.

Composite Enhancement spot contains one or more simple enhancement spots.

Regards,

Sangeeta.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Link:[check|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/91/f1e540f8648431e10000000a1550b0/content.htm]

Regards

Jana

Edited by: Janardhan Reddy on Sep 18, 2008 11:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enhancement spot is nothing but a container that contains all the enhancement elements.

When I say enhancement elements, then I mean the enhancement points which you create at the spots.

The enhancement points are the hooks where you do your enhancements, say custom coding.

The spots are at the definition level.

The purpose of spot is to consolidate all the enhancement elements at one place.

Composite Enhancement spot contains one or more simple enhancement spots.

Regards,

Sangeeta.