cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In pricing procedure, we have step no and for that there is no condition type only description with formula and this is statistical.

Where is this value is getting stored want to know that. Table n field name

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Inthe pricing procedure there is a field called sub total. The value of that step is stored in the sub total like A, B, 7 etc,

If there is no value found in the sub total, then it is for information.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If my understanding is not wrong then I think you are talking about the steps wherein there is only description like net total, net tax, total discount, total excise etc.. am I right? if this is your query then it is the step where you can see the calculation for from-to steps instructions are given. This means you can see the calculation for these steps in sales order pricing procedure... ie. how total net value is coming, how total tax is coming etc...

I hope you got my point.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

For that u can use Subtotal coloumn. There u can assign the alfabet (e.g. A,B,...) which are given in std SAP. which will stored ur value in KOMV and then these value can be used any where in formula by calling subtoatl field.

Regards,

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If any value is maintained against "Sub total" column then it wil store item table,i.e VBAP,VBRP..

If there is no value then it is for information purpose only...

Regards,

Chandra