cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Partner Fucntions- Pop UP for Single Partner Funtion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Agent Name from the Partner functions to be displayed in Sale order.

The requirement is to display the Agent name in the Sale order- Permanently or atleast Pop UP:

when we add more than one SA (agents Partner function) as parnter function in Customer Master. we get pop up to select the one of the SA partner function(i.e. Agent). Can this be made logic to bring even though only one parnter fucntion SA (Agent) is assigned in the partner functions for a particular Customer?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

SRI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, because if there is only one the system will take it as the default so no selection necessary.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kookie,

No Selection necessary for one, but I am asking the forum members to give me logic to get that as POP UP, so that I can convince the Client.

Thanks & Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

The logic is that, the pop up screen is there to enable users to select one of many partner functions. For example, a customer may use different transporters, so we enter all these possible transporters in the customer master.

When a sales order is created, the system prompts the user to select the right transporter.

If only one transporter exists in the customer master, there is no need to chose the right one because only one exists. SO the system defaults this one to the sales order.

The whole principle is what is assigned to the customer master, because if not assigned to the CM it cannot be entered in the sales documents at all,.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your mail you need multiple partners for one Ship to Party.

You can put no of sales agent as partner in Customer Master.

So that you can select as per your requirement.

Rajesh