Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many recipients found for message type in the ALE model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Please help me in solving this error. I have a Outbound sales order confirmation ORDRSP .

In the distribution model i have defined the sender receiver and message type clearly...

But in va01 after creating sales order extras ->Output->Hearder --->Edit

Output type-- BA00

medium --ALE

Dispatch time : Send Immediately

I am getting a error -

Too many recipients found for message type ORDRSP in the ALE model

Message no. B1130

Diagnosis

In the ALE distribution customer model several recipient systems for IDOCs with message type ORDRSP and filter object type 'KUNNR' with value '100' have been modeled from this system, but only one recipient system is allowed.

Procedure

Please change the ALE distribution customer model so that it allows only one recipient system for the message from this system.

Please help me in solving this error.

Regards,

jeevan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevan,

In BD64, the said problem occurs, since the message type ORDRSP will be configured to different Logical System.

Since you are creating sales orders & Output type, system doesnt knows, to which Logical system, it has to be sent since the Message type exists more than once.

select Your respective Logical System where the Outbound Sales Order Confirmation ORDRSP has been created.

Under the node ORDRSP, add the filter group for Customer.

Double click the Filter group and add the respective Customer No.s to whom the Order confirmation needs to be sent.

Then create Sales Order Confirmation & Output type. Data will be passed(IDoc) to the respective Customer(where the customer no.) exist in the filter.

Hope it solves your Issues.

Regards,

Anbalagan.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevan,

In BD64, the said problem occurs, since the message type ORDRSP will be configured to different Logical System.

Since you are creating sales orders & Output type, system doesnt knows, to which Logical system, it has to be sent since the Message type exists more than once.

select Your respective Logical System where the Outbound Sales Order Confirmation ORDRSP has been created.

Under the node ORDRSP, add the filter group for Customer.

Double click the Filter group and add the respective Customer No.s to whom the Order confirmation needs to be sent.

Then create Sales Order Confirmation & Output type. Data will be passed(IDoc) to the respective Customer(where the customer no.) exist in the filter.

Hope it solves your Issues.

Regards,

Anbalagan.

0 Kudos

hai...friend...

just be there i am following your steps...

thanks a lot for ur help.

thanks,

jeevan

0 Kudos

Hai Anbalagan,

Thanks for the help..

My problem is solved...followed the procedure given by you.

but now the problem is in

we02----

the partner and the port are diffrent from the one i have entered.

so that means, there is some other model view which is functioning and not the one that i have created......

please reply back.

regards,

jeevan

0 Kudos

Dear Friend,,

the Problem is solved...

Hats Off to your expertise.

100 points to you.

thanks,

jeevan

0 Kudos

Hi Jeevan,

Its nice that you got solution. What about WE02 for Partner No.

Kindly Update the thread with Solved & points.

Regards,

Anbalagan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me if there are any other settings that needs to be done for this because even after setting the filters I get the same error. 

Hi @dilkau03,

While we're happy that you've come to SAP Community to get an answer to your question, you posted your question as an answer in an old thread. Posting in older threads is not the best way to get guidance.

If you're looking for help, you should ask a new question in our Q&A section instead: https://community.sap.com/t5/technology-q-a/qa-p/technology-questions

Best regards,
Anne