cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Goods Receipts Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In my project I send material to job worker for job.

For Job worker I create a Warehouse.

I send Exp -A material For Job.

Party do the process on the material and send me the B- Material

I do this from this transaction with

Inventory u2013goods Issue and goods Receipts Transaction.

When I send the material through Goods Issue system take price.

But when I received the material through goods Receipts transaction system ask for unit price

Which value I entered At that time.

Can we do it Automatically.

Regards

Mangesh Pagdhare

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The price in the Goods Issue sceen is based on the Pricelist chosen in the Header of the Goods Issue Screen.

The Price in Goods Receipt is mandatory because, this affect the Inventory Valuation method for that Item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sridharan,

If i Issue 50 meter Rate Rs 40per meter for Job

But when Party send me the Material With other Item Code he send me only Only 45 Meter at that time i pass the Goods Receipts Transaction which value i take for unit Price for Receipts Item.

Regards

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The cost of 45 meter should be the Inventory Value of the Item as per your books. You may contact your client Finance guys to know the Inventory Cost.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sridharan,

Its if i use price as per there finance guys than its may be possible

that my Goods Issue G/l account and my Goods Receipts G/l account create a been difference.

Regards

Mangesh

former_member204969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you manage the process with goods issue u2013 goods receipt transaction pair, then the price in the goods receipt transaction probably should contain the cost of the original item plus the cost of processing. This could produce the real inventory value of the received item.

(The price on the goods issue transaction does not matter in the bookkeeping. The system uses the cost price booking it.)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the relatopnship between A and B? If the process changed A to B can be represent by a BOM, then it will be much easier through production module to complete this process.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

We can Not Run The Production Process.

Regards

Mangesh