cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order change log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please let me know whether in standard SAP do we have a T Code to see the report of purchase order change log?

Waiting

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

this information is very useful

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use any of the following reports with Scope of List as "ALLES" (Everything Possible) in selection screen. This will provide you full details of PO like; PO History, PO Changes, etc...

ME2N - PO List by Document

ME2M - PO List by Material

ME2L - PO List by Vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard T.code to check PO changes but you can check PO changes in ME23N in the menu go to Environment tab then separately for header & item changes.

or you can check changes in tables CDHDR, CDPOS for header changes & item changes respectively.

Regards

Ravi shankar.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can See the Changes in ME23N itself. Go to ME23N and Select Menu Environment and Click on Header / ITem Changes.

Else Use CDHDR & CDPOS tables in SE11/SE16

Regards,

Ashok

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

SEE tables :

CDHDR - Change document header

CDPOS - Change document items

Go to table CDHDR, here pass PO No in field "CDHDR-OBJECTID" and Transactions as ME22N, ME28 and ME29N in field "CDHDR-TCODE" and get the Document Number from field "CDHDR-CHANGENR"

Then go to table CDPOS and pass the Field value "CHANGENR" and get the change details. And here get the New Value (CDPOS-VALUE_NEW) for required fields....You can also see this in the PO - menu - environment - header changes & in Item changes.

Regards

Priyanka.P

VaishNarasimhan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Is there any possible to stop capturing the changes in the Environment menu?
Please help me. Thanks in advance

Regards,

Vaishnavi