cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print preview issue with invoice script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks

i am working on preparing UTP for a invoice script(modification of standard one).

here when i am running the billing document number in VF02 i am not able to see the print preview.

i would like to know what should i do on this as i need a printpreview to prepare UTP on this layout.

when i select the message type(output type) of that layout and press the option print preview nothing is happening.

when i say print in the status bar it is giving success message and when i saw in the spool the status is in waiting.

can anyone let me know what i need to do ?

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check in NACE transaction whether ur driver program and form are properly attached to output type.

NACE->V3->Output type.

2. Put break-point in your driver program and check where is the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In the ssf_function_module_name, you can give the print preview settings..whether you want to see the print preview.

And also... in the output type settings check if Print Immediately option is enabled... If it is not enabled it will go into spool waiting for approval.

Regards,

Vishwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do u know the o/p type of the script ?

if not ist see the out put type by going to Tcode NACE

after thatjust go through the steps...

1 vf02 > give a doc no-> enter

from menue bar chose GOTO> Header> output

now give the output type . medium -> printout press enter

save and go bck to 1st screen of vf02

from menue bar chose billing document--> issueoutput type

chose select the printout and select print preview.

rewards if useful

Regards

Sachhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i did the things that u hv mentioned in the response to my thread.

im getting the pop up where i will select the output type and when i press print preview nothing is happening in that screen.

how can i see the print preview? can someone assist me on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the same thing (I think) sometimes. It is when I made mistakes in some of the fields where I entered text. My last one, I think was because I had more than one line of text in the Cell of a template.

So if you had a picture before, try to remember what the last text or window was that you entered before it disappeared.