cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can one incoming payment matches with few BP code's invoices?

too_muihwee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is the HQ paying for the branch offices in one cheque but the branch offices having their own business partner code in the database. Can user make one incoming payment and select the invoices to match from few different business partner?

I realised this can be done if we use the Consolidate BP function in BP master but this will make the statement of accounts to be consolidated as well. Anyway that if this function is activated but statement of accounts does not combined? Kindly advise, thanks.

Regards,

MH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

too_muihwee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i mean is that can all those BP's statement is not consolidated into one statement instead of separate?

Current setting is once consolidate BP function is activated, all related BP's statement will be consolidated. Any workaround to separate the statement?

Thanks.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, that would not be possible. When you consolidate the Journal Entry on the Invoice post to the Parent company account and there is no AR balance on the child company's. This is why all balances are shown on parent and it cannot be changed just for the statements.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you have understood using Consolidated BP would be a classic solution to your scenario. I would like to understand what you mean by but statement of accounts does not combined

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think there is no other way than going for BP Consolidation