Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the SAP uses the pictures which located on SAP server itself?

former_member300754
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please help me to figure out the solution.

Can i use the picture which located on a shared place? The pictures are already existing and used by other software, e.g., Peoplesoft. then i want to attach the pictures on output (UI report). In this case, can i use those pictures directly from other places/servers? I mean, can the SAP uses the pictures which not upload to SAP server? if yes, what criteria the pictures are e.g., tiff, jpeg, or size.

Thanks in advance,

Peerasit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

external url incase of bsp, adobeform possible. But i am not sure in normal programs how to use them..

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all u need to upload this picture to application Server

USE Transaction 'SMW0' to upload picture into SAP

Regards,

Alpesh

0 Kudos

Dear Alpesh

then, can i use BAPI or something to retrieve the pictures instead of manual upload?

Thanks and regards,

Peerasit

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

external url incase of bsp, adobeform possible. But i am not sure in normal programs how to use them..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peerasit,

To my knowledge we can use the picture when they have been uploaded using the various resources of SAP like, in OAER, SMW0 and SE78. Other than in web applications we may not use the pictures directly. If i am wrong correct me.

Hope my answer helps you.

Cheers!!

former_member300754
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks