cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CN25 activity confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

when i confirm the activity using cn25, i need to enter the activity type TL TM or TO.

I want to collect the actual costs of TL TM and TO, therefore, i have to confirm the same activity three times using different activity type.

How can i confirm the activity once and get the actual costs of three??

thanks a lot.

Judy

08-09-18

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, thanks for your suggestion.

how can i confirm the activity and the activity elements be confirmed at the same time?

how can i achieve it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case goto CN25, just enter the netwrok number, on next screen select the elements and go ahead with confirmation.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot, but how can i see the actual cost from the activity, not from the activity element?

if i confirm the activity element, i can not see the actual cost in the element, but no cost in the activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actual cost will flow to WBS from element. I doubt you can see it against activity.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks again.

the costs are dispalyed in the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, but how can i get the figures seperately instead of a total sum?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case of single confirmation, I doubt. Alternative you cud hv created 1 activity and three elements with 3 diff act types and confirmed them. Lets wait for others comments.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to do it in single confirmation, you can create a new activity type whose rate is equal to sum of all three and use this new act type to do confirmation.

Regards