flat structure,deep structure, and info structure
What is meant by flat ,deep ,info structures what is difference among them?
1. Structures consisting of a series of elementary data types of fixed length (non-nested, flat structures)
2. An internal table whose line type is an elementary type (vector).
3. Internal tables whose line type is a non-nested structure ('real' table)
4. Structures with structures as components (nested structures, flat or deep)
5. structures containing internal tables as components (deep structures)
6. Internal tables whose line type contains further internal tables.
Hope it will helps