cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cells formula error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, guys,

I have query with two structures and many (20) formulas in cells (30 references).

I use very simple formulas with dependences. Formula1 -> Formula2 -> Formula3 -> References.

All worked fine.

But then I added just one new cell formula - summation of several (about 5) other cells.

It looks like

A+B+C+D+E. 

С and D are cells with formulas.

Saved a query, excecuted, and it didn't worked!

It shows standard "500 Internal Server Error"

page with messages:

ABEND: Program error in class SAPMSSY1, method : UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION
ABEND: System error in program SAPLRRK0 and FORM LRECH_AGGR_BNR-02- (look at the detailed text)
  MSGV1: SAPMSSY1
  MSGV3: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

message is translated to english, and I don't know how to get original english message (_It would be helpfull_).

Some other info on that page:

Server
BI Java Release: 7 - Patch level: 0000000014 - Description: BI Web Applications Java - Additional info:  - Production mode: true 
BI ABAP Release: 700 - Patch level: 0014 - Description: SAP NetWeaver BI 7.0 (DBWCLNT100) - Additional info:  - Production mode: true 
Java Virtual Machine Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM - Sun Microsystems Inc. - 1.4.2_12-b03 
Operating System Windows 2003 - x86 - 5.2 
Template (Main) 0ANALYSIS_PATTERN 
TRACE false 
DEBUG false 
CACHE true 

There is no short dump in ST22

We searched for notes and ideally suited note is not found, but all related notes are giving no effect. They are seems to be very close to our error message but doesn't solve it.

Now we are in process of deploying 19-th bw package, but all appropriate notes are already implemented and it is a step of despair.

Please, if anybody met this problem, or know how to get english error message, or debug it, or see some kind of dump (extended error message).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition:

If I move the formula (wich caused error) from original cell to another via cut and paste, the error is gone. But formula should be in that original cell.

We checked column and row and we haven't found any exceptional aggregation and other unusual options. Copying formula to another cell with similar row and column doesn't helps.