What is business systems and services?
What is business systems and services and where are they prefered? and tell me the diff between them...
Chetan Ahuja replied
1) Business system is a logical system, and there is an importance on physical existence of the system.
2) Also SLD entry is required.
3)It is generally used for SAP applications, this is just a general prinicple followed but not mandatory.
4)This is defined as part of the SLD and is a physical system whose parameters are well defined.
5(Business systems refers to the physical systems, for instance the R/3 system. You define the business systems in the SLD
1) You use a Business Service, when you do not have the System details of the the partner system to which you want to communicate. i.e. you have not configured the partner system in SLD.
2) Business Service is an Absract Unit with Sender and Receiver Interfaces,In this case you need to explicitly add the message interfaces while doing configuration in ID.
3) It is generally used for NON-SAP applications, this is just a general prinicple followed but not mandatory.
4) This is not defined as part of SLD and whose technical parameters are not completely known.
5)Business service is used when the message is not addressed to a business system. It is used mostly in B2B scenarios.