Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lokesh_kamana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One easy way to download the jars is

http://www.sapjarfinder.com/

which is a good one.It specified the location which you can find your jars.

another way is SystemAdministartion->support->portal Runtime > browse deployment>Root

this location is for ur own craeted jars and some predefined jars.

other way in os level you can find the jars.

As specifed in the above threads.

Thanks & Regards,

Lokesh

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

concerning the hint to use "sapjarfinder.com" - this is really the wrong way to go. If you need the class for build-time issues, you'll need a copy of the JAR locally (through a locally deployed server or just as a copy of the JARs from some server in your company). And having these at hand, one definitely should use ClassLocator, as this directly extends the .classpath file.

Using "sapjarfinder.com" just means you don't know way to got... A short introduction for ClassLocator can be found here:

Hope it helps

Detlev

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lokesh_kamana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Detlev,

Can u send me some reasons that we will face if we use this site.

That site has helped me a lot in finding the jars.

I havent faced any probs using that that is why i thought of sharing this to other people on SDN.

Thanks & Regards,

Lokesh

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

> Can u send me some reasons that we will face if we use this site

The reasons why this site does not really make sense I have already given above: The tool ClassLocator does the same, does it locally on your hard drive, does support immediate extension of the .classpath file within your project (even using predefined ClasspathVariable, which makes it easy to exchange projects among different developers). Everything you need. If you need to know where some class is packed inside some JAR and where this is located -- then you will need physical access to the file (for decompiling, for using it at build time, ...). And if you have that, ClassLocator, as said, does all the site is doing - and even more.

> That site has helped me a lot in finding the jars.

>

> I havent faced any probs using that that is why i thought of sharing this to other people on SDN.

It's just that it is totally superflous; the only real reason to use it is not to know ClassLocator (OK, one possible reason: You need to know where some class is "hidden" but you don't have an NWDS; I can not really think how this should make sense, but who knows...).

Best regards

Detlev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

Try have a look on the below:

1) Downloading Plug-Ins. You can download a plug-in JAR file that was deployed to the Support Platform

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/43/0ffea4991d2be8e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

2) Blog explains how to integrate the jarclassfinder provided by IBM with NetWeaver Developer Studio

Checkout this thread as there is a reply on how to download (last second reply).

/thread/53157 [original link is broken]

Hope that helps.

Ray

Former Member
0 Kudos

first try to find jars in the below directory.If you are unable to find.....try with google..mostly it works

\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\irj\servlet_jsp\irj\root\WEB-INF\portal\portalapps\

Koti Reddy