cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return order process

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i am doing return ordr process, have taken billing document as a reference document, the return order is saved, when i am doing the delivery for this return order system throwing an error as below:

"no delivery relevent items in order xxxxxxx, order type ZRE".

this is make 2 order scenario.

kindly help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

Please make sure that you have entered Return delivery type correctly in the VL01N transaction at Delivery type field.

If not enter the return delivery type in the initial screen of the VL01N transaction.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i entered ZLR document type at vl01n level also

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

You chak the itemcategory in the sales order is it returns itemcategory or not.

Please check the Itemcategory settings in the VOV7 transaction.

Please identify the itemcategory of your return order then go to VOV7 transaction here you select the itemcategory then go in to the details of that here you check the check box Returns .

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

return item category REN or ZREN is being displayed at return order level. i hope that is correct.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Check whether the Order type ZRE is configured for Immediate Delivery in Trx VOV8. If so , Delivery document could have been already created when you saved the Return order. So system does not allow to create further delivery.

2) If above is not true , check the Schedule line category configuration in Trx VOV6 , whether the "Item rel. f. dlv." is flagged.

Trust this may solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

at VOV6 the schedule line DN, moment type is 651 and item is relevent for delivery is activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the requirements type triggered in your returns order. Ensure that the requirements type is blank.

Goto IMG--> SD --> BF --> Av Ch and TOR --> TOR --> Determination of requirments type using transaction. For the item category and MRP type maintain blank in requirement type and give 1 in origin field.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i done configuration at requirement type at transaction level also. but i am getting same problem