cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Number Creation with Release Key -reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

In our client when i go in the transaction code CC01 for craetion of change number , there is no option dispalying whether to create the change number with release key or without release key .

the fields might have hide by some settings

what shall we do to have the options on the screen ?

any customizations to be activated ? or field status changes to be done in OMSR and OMS9 ?

what ever the case please guide how to get them on the screen of CC01 and accordingly for giving release key in CC02 subsequently

when i enter CC01 ---Enter --change number, description , then validity date ,authorization group , reason for change , status information etc.... fields are there

chaneg with release key or without release key are not displayed

pl help

regards,

madhu kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

pl check -SPRO settings

Logistics - General-->Engineering Change Management->Set Control Data. OS54

hare you have option Release key tick the release active, then you can see the with release key or without release key

pl try

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If i check the check box release key active also

in CC01 option is not coming for creation of change number with release key

is the field is suppressed by any other setting ?

in another client i just checked tehre by default it is appearing as change number without release key under the field tab change number description

let me know where we are missing it

also after creating change number with release key , in CC02 where to go and give this release key to release the change number such that from then its active

i need some more inputs to get chaneg number with release key in the screen CC01

regards,

madhu kiran.

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhukiran,

As I have mentioned include the check boxes for Revision Level Active , Release active and then save the

datas.then referehs the SAP menu or else logout and then login and then execute CC01 T code and check

whether now in the input screen are you able to see the the options for without release key & with release

key.

Select the radio button for with release key and create the change number and then after saving and then

creating the BOM,then you can come to CC02 T code enter the change number set the Release key

values as 01.

check & revert back.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i think there is no any screen settings to suppress these fields, check wether there is any screen vareints.

and follow as MR.mangal raj explained for the remaining issue

-ashok

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

check in T code OS54 whether the tick mark for the Revision Level.Active is included under the tab key

Revision Level & tick mark for release active under Release key.If it's not included means include that save

the datas-->refresh the SAP menu and then check in CC01.

check & revert back.

Regards

Mangalraj.S