Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Change Number Creation with Release Key -reg

Friends,

In our client when i go in the transaction code CC01 for craetion of change number , there is no option dispalying whether to create the change number with release key or without release key .

the fields might have hide by some settings

what shall we do to have the options on the screen ?

any customizations to be activated ? or field status changes to be done in OMSR and OMS9 ?

what ever the case please guide how to get them on the screen of CC01 and accordingly for giving release key in CC02 subsequently

when i enter CC01 ---Enter --change number, description , then validity date ,authorization group , reason for change , status information etc.... fields are there

chaneg with release key or without release key are not displayed

pl help

regards,

madhu kiran

Former Member
replied

Dear Madhukiran,

As I have mentioned include the check boxes for Revision Level Active , Release active and then save the

datas.then referehs the SAP menu or else logout and then login and then execute CC01 T code and check

whether now in the input screen are you able to see the the options for without release key & with release

key.

Select the radio button for with release key and create the change number and then after saving and then

creating the BOM,then you can come to CC02 T code enter the change number set the Release key

values as 01.

check & revert back.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question