cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to use Postscript font in Webi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trying to install Bliss Light (Type 1 ) font in Webi. The font gets listed in Font list but when we select it the font displays as default font. The font works fine with other applications like Notepad.

Below are the steps followed to install the font:

1) Unzip Font files to a folder

2) Install the font using Adobe Type Manager

3) Edit Fontalias.xml

<FONT NAME="BlissLight">

<FONTFAMILY PLATFORM="pfm" NAME="BlissLight">

<FONTATTRIBUTE BOLD="false" ITALIC="false" LOGICAL="BlissLight" PHYSICAL="BLL.PFM"/>

</FONTFAMILY>

<FONTFAMILY PLATFORM="win" NAME="BlissLight"/>

<FONTFAMILY PLATFORM="java" NAME=" 'BlissLight'"/>

<FONTFAMILY PLATFORM="html" NAME=" 'BlissLight'"/>

</FONT>

4) Login to Infoview and tried changing the font. Font changes to default font when Bliss Light font is selected.

Also tried editing i18n.xml in scripts folder

<font name="BlissLight">

<os type="all">

<Attributs style="0" filename="bll.pfm" encoding="" aliaspsname="BlissLight"/>

</os>

</font>

Want to know if the font is supported by Business Objects Enterprise XI R2 or not..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has this problem been resolved??

I encountered the same problem, I tried many times but the result is the font gets listed in Font list but when we select it the font displays as default font. There are mane notes about how to add font, but I'm wondering whether we can add font for webi or not .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has this problem been resolved??

I encountered the same problem, I tried many times but the result is the font gets listed in Font list but when we select it the font displays as default font. There are mane notes about how to add font, but I'm wondering whether we can add font for webi or not .