Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

HCM processes and Forms error when testing process

Hi,

An error has occurred when Iu2019m testing a HCM form.(HCM forms and processes) I realise this issue may be also be a workflow error or a technical error, but I will start with this forum first as I believe I may have missed some configuration.

All pre-requisites have been met and the required business function has been activated

All configuration steps have been performed in the u2018Design Time for Processes and Formsu2019 (transaction HRASR_DT) according to the document u2018How to Create a Process with Design time (EhP2) which is found in the HCM forms and processes media library [https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=00200797470000081848&]

The Process check functionality reveals no errors

The issue occurs when testing the process, using program RPASR_TEST_PROCESS_EXECUTION

The program is executed and the relevant fields populated and then I press the u2018Sendu2019 button. The program runs for a VERY long time (up to 50 minutes!) and then a message is displayed.

The message reads u2018Work Item Not Found; Check Workflow Logu2019

A process object is created with a reference number and this can be viewed in transaction SCASE.

The workflow log can be viewed and the status is ready, However a short dump has occurred (viewed through ST22)

This reoccurs if I try and re-execute the workflow

The short dump is summarized as follows

Short text

Exception condition "CONVERSION_ERROR" raised.

Error analysis

A RAISE statement in the program "CL_SWF_CNT_CONTAINER==========CP" raised the

exception

condition "CONVERSION_ERROR".

Information on where terminated

Termination occurred in the ABAP program "CL_SWF_CNT_CONTAINER==========CP" -

in "IF_SWF_CNT_CONVERSION~TO_XML".

The main program was "RSWIWILS ".

In the source code you have the termination point in line 67

of the (Include) program "CL_SWF_CNT_CONTAINER==========CM02J".

I found a similar post on SDN which suggests applying note 1008695 however this did not fix the issue.

Any help would be much appreciated

Andrew

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question