cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I've got printing error when trying print preview and print print layout designer of a delivery order. Please give advice how to resolve it. Pls give advice. TIA

Rajh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajh,

did you receive some error message?

If you print on paper or into file, no error appears?

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

tks for your reply.

I've received an error message printing error (-101). I am using B1 2005A Sp01 PL48.

I've got this error when preview all delivery notes when using a certain customized template. even I press Ctrl+P, this error is still appears.

Rajh,

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if that is the error, this note is a solution for your problem:

Error (-101) encountered when trying to print

Symptom

When executing the 'Print Preview' function, or when you try to print, "Error (-101) encountered" error message appears.

Other terms

Printer settings, terminal, printer, -101, 101, SAP Business One, Default Printer, Printer Error, PLD, Layout, Printing Error

Reason and Prerequisites

This error occurs if

1. no printer is installed on the Workstation

2. no default printer set in Windows

3. printer installation is corrupt

Solution

Even if you only want to Preview a Document or Report, a Default Printer

needs to be assigned!

Please ensure that Business One can recognise a Default Printer in

the System.

The note # is 851046.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I have tried the solution from the note but it is not resolved yet. I am very frustrating about it

Rajh

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajh,

try to do these steps:

1. Open the document delivery order

2. Click Tools --> click print layout designer

3. Double click the default template PLD of delivery order that can't be print

4. after print layour designer of the template window appears, click print layout designer menu --> select and click display document properties.

5. In the display document properties window, just click paper format tab, in the printer field, check if the current printer selected is a default printer for your pc, server or notebook and check if the printer is installed yet and check if it is available in the network. if not, change it by selecting another default printer in your notebook or PC.

I am sure it will resolve it.

Rgds,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajh,

Tell us the error message and also is it happened to all print templates or only one print template ? There is a certain error message that always happened i.e. printing error (-101). But I am not sure if it is your problem now.

Rgds,