Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAT2 - Default different absence types for different sets of cmployees

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have ben trying to do this for quite a while

I am trying to default different sets of absence types for different sets of employees ( diff employee groups)

I would ideally not want to create different cats profiles for these employees.

Has any one done this before.

I have chedked the user exits cats0002, the badi cats_derivatives and the customization but could not find a way to do this. Any ideas on how to do this w/o defning new cats profiles for each type of employee?

regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is a very intresting angle of thought. But how would the system take this field and consider this value to be defaulted when CAT2 is run. can cats0002 user exit be used. I doubt it bu tplease provide your inputs

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Enhancing 0315 wouldn't help.. starightaway.. you would still need to add code to default the A/A type.. & CATS0002 kicks in after User input.. looks like you will need to modify Std code..

~Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah i know... unfortunately these guys are 4.7. Anyways it is not the F$ values but the default a/a type that i am looking for. Am sure there would be a way in ecc 6.0 withe enhancement frameowrk but sa said the client i am asking for is on 4.7

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK.. I get it.. if you haven't already tried.. you can explore extending 0315.. may be adding the Att/Abs type field?

~Suresh

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are on ECC6, you can simply enhance the Function Module that populates the F4 for AWART.

~Suresh