cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record from VA00 is not triggering in the Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I ve configured the Variant Configuration & created the records also in VA00...but in the sales order the condition records are not triggering... (i have assigned the condition type to the procedure)

Pls help me in doing the final step,exact steps to be done in the Sales order....

Thanks in advance,

-baskar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Baskar

Enabling VA00 for variant configuration is little complex. Let me try to explain here

YOu have a characteristic say COLOUR which can have values YELLOW, GREEN and RED

Create a characteristic which is a reference characteristic with the field SDCOM-VKOND as the reference field. (Hope you understand this) Let the name of the char be PRICING. Include this char also in the class wihch is relevant for VC

Now, you have to create a dependency of procedure type as follows.

$SELF. PRICING = 'GREEN' IF COLOUR = 'GREEN'

$SELF. PRICING = 'YELLOW' IF COLOUR = 'YELLOW'

$SELF. PRICING = 'RED' IF COLOUR = 'RED'

You have write this for all the characteristics and their values in relation to the characteristic PRICING. Once this is done, assign this dependency to the characteristic PRICING.

Once this is done, go to VK11, give VA00 and maintain the prices for the values like GREEN, YELLOW, RED etc(Note that the values are case sensitive)

Now if you configure the material in sales order, you can see prices being updated for VA00 for each of the variants you have selected.

Hope this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much Navanee... it solved my problem....

-baskar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you mintained the varints in VK30? If no, then maintain there.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've tried the points that u hav mentioned...but still its not working....pls help me out further....

Thanks,

-baskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have created Condition Record using TCode VK11 Condition Type: VA00) for your Pricing Procedure.

Am I right?

Have you activate the variant configuration in Sales Document?

Best Regrads,

Amit.

Note: Here, I am assuming that you have configure are Variant Configuration, correctly for pricing.

1. Creation of material with Material Type: KMAT and Item Category: 002

2. Create Characteristics (T. Code: CT04). Also attached Procedure and assign relationship in Dependencies.

3. Assignment : Characteristics --> Class (t. Code: CL01)

4. Maintained configuration profile for material (T. Code: CU41)

Former Member
0 Kudos

first ,check whether va00 is included in price procedure that sales order assign.then check the va00 whether has the access sequences to read record that you input.

Hope