Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

User should not be voiding the dispute created by other User

Hi,

I having an Issue at my work place.I have got a Requirement from the Finance Functional Folks that the user should be able to create the dispute case and also void the case created by him.But the user should not be able to void the dispute case created by the Other user.

As of now when I am testing the user is able to void the dispute case created by him and also void the dispute case created by other user.So now I am trying to restrict so that user should not be able to void the dispute case created by other user.

In the Roles Built at work place I have fdm_coll01-collections Management and also udm_dispute-dispute manamgement T-codes built in One Role.can any one of you let me know at which authorization object this can be restricted as I am having a hard time trying to find out.

In Ideal SAP World what my idea was a Dispute case created by the user in Production should not be allowed to void the dispute case.so creating a dispute case and voiding a dispute case should be treated differently and should be done by different persons in an organization.

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question