cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Partner Function in CRM (Solution Manager Service Desk)

former_member218864
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi CRM Gurus!,

Even if this problem is present in my Solution Manager Service Desk I'm creating this thread here in CRM Forum because I thin'k I need the experience of one CRM Expert. Í´ve created this question in Solution Manager Forum also but I hadn´t solved my problem yet.

We add the partner function called "Additional Partner", but I don't know why in the tab "Partners" in the CRM transaction we want to add a new partner but in the partners combo the new one does not appear in the list.

The procedure that I did was: I created a new business partner function and I added this new function to my partner determination procedure, then in SPRO: "Define Partner Determination Procedures" -> I set the option "Only Functions Assigned in Procedure".

These are the values. fro my new function:

Function: ZSLFN004

Text: Additional Processor

Abbrev.: ZAMS

Function Cat.: 0008 Person Responsible

Usage: CRM Customer Relationship Managem.

Relatshp Cat: CRMH06 Is Responsible BP For

The partner functions in my procedure are:

00000001 Sold-To Party (CRM)

00000046 Approved by (CRM)

SLFN0001 System Administrator (CRM)

SLFN0002 Reported by (CRM)

SLFN0003 Support Team (CRM)

SLFN0004 Message Processor (CRM)

ZSLFN004 Additional Processor (CRM)

But in the transactions when I try to add a new partner in the partners tab only the follow functions appears in the combo:

00000001 Sold-To Party (CRM)

00000046 Approved by (CRM)

SLFN0001 System Administrator (CRM)

SLFN0002 Reported by (CRM)

SLFN0003 Support Team (CRM)

SLFN0004 Message Processor (CRM)

I don't know why my ZSLFN004 is not listed in the combo.

By the way, my function was created as a copy of SLFN0004.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Gustavo Balboa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Please check that you have added the partner function in your procedure properly. From my experience, If you do not define the minimum maximum limits for your partner function in your procedure, it will not appear in drop down list at "partner" tab.

let me know if this helps...!!!!

Best Regards,

Vishant Jain

former_member218864
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishant,

Thanks for your answer, but some one in the Solution Manager forum gave me the answer few minutes ago :). The problem was that in some transaction types (I don't know wich ones or if it aplies to all) the category 0008 - Person Responsible can only appear once, my partner function was a copy of the function SLFN0004 - Message Processor and that function is defined with the category 0008, so I had 2 partner functions defined in the category 0008.

To solve the problem I just adjust my Z function and put the category 0016 - Service Team and let the relationship empty. Then the partner function is now showing in the combo at partners tab.

Again, thanks anyway for the time that you take to answer my question.

Regards

Gustavo Balboa