cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text is not copied in to delivery from sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have created a new text id and moved it to testing system. The problem is text of this new text id is not copied in to delivery or billing from the order , because access sequence of text id is not determined in testing but it working fine in development.

Can any body help me by saying what could be the reason for not determining the access sequence for the text id in testing.

all configurations are same in development & testing

Thanks in advance.

JM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether the access sequence is transported properly to QA system. Access sequence will be stored in workbench request and it needs to be transported first before transporting customizing request. Try to re-transport the access sequence again and check.

Regards,

GSL.

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey also check both configurations, compare the config you did in developement, and as well in Qa something might be missing in Qa that was not transported. If all else is fine then check the copying control in qa and see if it will allow the copying of text to the subsequent document. Hope this helps.

Muhammad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JM,

Text Ids are not getting completely transaported from one client to another.

So compare each & every step of VOTXN for devp & testing (Particularly Access Sequence settings where you assign Text Ids).

Also see if assigments like TEXT id-Access Seq-Text Procedure-Sales Document are correctly appearing in testing client just like devp client.

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thank you all for your valueble suggestions.

Thanks

JM

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JM,

All cross client settings will get transported while transporting to other system.

Text Id settings are related to cross client so these will not get transport to from one system to another sytem i.e Dev to qas.

So do the settings same as development then it will work.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.